Star Penis: Episode 2 Star Penis: Episode 2

Absolutely loved the drawing style.

On the other hand, this movie wasn't funny at all. Saying penis over and over may get the middle-schoolers laughing but I found it dumb.

Though my opinion really doesn't mean anything, I think you should do something completely different with your drawing ability.

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Yeah...

Is this a cartoon about shitting? What's wrong with you, man. Haha.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

A frontpage submission that actually deserves it

Truly a rarity. Lemon Demon's music has turned some good videos. Your s is no exception. Smooth animation with a few quirky gags. Pretty good.

Darth has a Drug Problem Darth has a Drug Problem

Okay...

Well I really don't know what to say to that. I'm really writing to ask if that was a Sigma sprite with the colors changed.

PhotonWaveZero responds:

Yes,it was.I'm not sure who made.=O

DSTV6 DSTV6

Unoriginal

Okay, the Harvest Moon bit was a complete rip-off of the real video. You just left out the camera trickery that made it cool in the first place. The Earthbound part was way too repetitive. I thought I would kill myself if I had to see Ness ride his bike to the Hardware Store one more time - by the way, there are sprites for when the bike is diagonal. And it's Onett, not Onnet. The Mario Bros. movie had the same problem. You just kept repeating the same things over and over. Quite frankly I'm losing faith in this site.

On The Moon (episode 2) On The Moon (episode 2)

Hitler says:

Sehr lustig. (I kinda liked it too)

A Super Mario Short 4 A Super Mario Short 4

Not bad.

This is for a previous reviewer. Those were 8-bit sprites you idiot! Now for you. Not bad. Oh, I said that. Did I catch an ATHF reference there?

JonBro responds:

Um... these ARE 16-bit sprites. The sprites (ripped by someone else) are from Super Mario World on the SuperNintendo.

Oh, and I've never watched ATHF. Ever... so I was completely unaware of any similarities.

Daily2oon07302005 Daily2oon07302005

It was all shit.

Viewers! Don't waste your time! Animators! Don't waste our time!

I don't giva I don't giva

What's sad is this will make it through.

I don't think I have ever seen something so dumb. Even those queer stick flashes are more entertaining. I usually try to encourage people to try again, but I really don't think you should ever submit anything again.

Star Fart - Episode 1 Star Fart - Episode 1