Star Penis: Episode 2 Star Penis: Episode 2

Absolutely loved the drawing style.

On the other hand, this movie wasn't funny at all. Saying penis over and over may get the middle-schoolers laughing but I found it dumb.

Though my opinion really doesn't mean anything, I think you should do something completely different with your drawing ability.

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Yeah...

Is this a cartoon about shitting? What's wrong with you, man. Haha.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

A frontpage submission that actually deserves it

Truly a rarity. Lemon Demon's music has turned some good videos. Your s is no exception. Smooth animation with a few quirky gags. Pretty good.

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Interesting

I'm not much of a bowler but I am pretty sure you still get two rolls after a spare and not just the one.

ngtank dressup vol.3 ngtank dressup vol.3

It's just. Not good or bad, just.

Honestly I really don't know why you wasted your time. People only play dressups to spank it. Yours, however, just won't do (obviously). It just exists.

meh2 responds:

thats y they told me to make a 3rd right? you fucking loser ......and WTF People only play dressups to spank it????????YOUR A RAEL MESSD UP CHILD OR ADULT WTV YOU ARE U A FUCKING FAG!!!

- Speed Dots - - Speed Dots -

It's been done thousands of times

Do something original. You copied something everyone has seen before and you couldn't even make it good.

johndoe21888 responds:

Did you play the whole thing? cause it starts to change up.

Hychapté Hychapté

Hello Kitty?

Sounds more like Balloon Kid for Gameboy. In fact it is. Perhaps it was used in both.

Doki responds:

They both appear to be the same game, but with different characters.