Hard Knock Life Hard Knock Life

Fuck you

You took something I once loved and now made me hate it. Every time I watch Goldmember I'll think of the damn clocks.

Clara Adventures !!! Clara Adventures !!!

Pretty bad.

Two suggestions. Next time make it funny. Also, pull the damn mic about a foot more from the talent's mouth! It sounds like she had the thing in her mouth!

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Not bad

It was funny but I disagree with you. It's his style and if you watch A New Hope you'll notice a lot in that one as well. It has kind of become a Star Wars "thing." Your graphics lacked too.

SMW: Luigi Goes Pipes SMW: Luigi Goes Pipes

Not bad, you got a smile out of me

It was alright. Though your spelling lacks. "Goes" "Does"

Mr. Twitcho Mr. Twitcho

Not bad

It's not often that you see something on the front page that actually deserves it.

Teddybear Music Teddybear Music

I couldn't even watch it all the way through

That was just crap.

Henrik-Hermans responds:

You didn't watch it all the way through? Maaaan, you missed the cool part with the Ferarri doing BURNOUTS on the beach then!!! >:U Not to mention all the BUTTSECKS! j/k. there's no buttsecks in this animation.

HM: The Accident HM: The Accident

What the hell was that?

First off, there are no such words as: I'am and noone. Next, your timing sucked. Comedy has a lot to do with timing; your cartoon just dragged on and on. Next the tone of voice kept changing. It was like you never held the mic the same distance from your face. It was really hard to watch and definately not front page worthy.

My Year with the Dragon My Year with the Dragon

This is the kind of stuff Newgrounds lost long ago

There has been a lot of crap flash that doesn't deserve it on the front page for quite a long time. Crappy users vote for the crappy flash and it only gets worse. But this! This was great. It's so sick you have to laugh or your friends will think your a hard core homo.

Holy Toast Holy Toast

Could've been better.

I have a few suggestions. First, you should've kept the creepy background music going. Second, you should've dulled the pictures or used a blue filter. Last, don't use zzzzzzzzzzz or the snoring noise. It was just dumb and detracted from the the feel of the movie.

BRS responds:

Thanks, points taken. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

Enough Numa Numa

I don't care if you're making fun of it. You are still making it on to front page using someone elses material. Come up with something original.