coffee break coffee break

Huh...

Many people keep saying this is just a rip-off of Firth's work. Now, I must that when I saw this I couldn't help but think of him. It was really good but I can't help but wonder; if David Firth hadn't made the creepy thing cool, would this have made front page?

We Are Robots - Geekbot We Are Robots - Geekbot

Very funny.

The sad thing is, this is how my friends and I act.

02 hours of my Life! 02 hours of my Life!

Not bad.

Very different. Two hours well spent. I love FLCL, the song was a nice addition.

BoyScout 5 BoyScout 5

Very funny.

That was hilarious. The end part reminded me of my shop teacher, except it was a fish spinning at the end of a drill it was a two by four. He nearly broke his arms.

Agent Ivory Agent Ivory

Really boring.

It wasn't really funny or entertaining in any way, but way to go on the style.

Luke vs Vader 2 Luke vs Vader 2

Just shit.

Why did you have those dumb interlude scenes. I know you were trying to be funny, but you aren't (especially the scene with the clown, that was just gay, and I don't mean it was bad, I mean it was really gay, you faggot). And don't have charecters talking sometimes and writen speech others. Use just one or the other, otherwise it makes your movies look really ametuer.
But I do have to hand it to you. I was funny seeing a stormtrooper getting a head shoved up his ass.

man vs ape (optimized) man vs ape (optimized)

Pretty funny.

I was dumb but don't get me wrong it was hilarious.

Rob 'n' Joe show part 1 Rob 'n' Joe show part 1

Not bad, but definately not good

I don't know where to begin. I guess with the sound. Try not being so close to the microphone, the sound was crackly. Next come up with a plot. There was just no point to the movie. And finaly, what was up with that scene at the end with no animation?

You have potential, just try harder.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Brilliant

That was amazing. Very scary. I went through it frame-by-frame just to see the images that flashed by; pretty creepy.
By the way, what was the lady ironing. There wasn't anything on the board.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Hilarious

Forget Salad Fingers. This stuff is great. Okay, don't give up Salad Fingers just put him on the back burner for a while.